How to transfer files from iPad to computer
Macsome iPod Transfer is a powerful tool for iPad fans to transfer files from iPad to computer. With this transfer, you not only can transfer videos, music and photos for backup or sharing with your friends, but also can transfer file folders to PC directly. From now on, you will be no longer worried about losing important files.
You can not only backup iPad on computer with Macsome iPod Transfer, but also manage iPad as well. With it, you can browse file information; organize playlist and digital collection in iPad, such as creating a new playlist, or deleting music. And this iPad to computer transfer software supports iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, etc.
Transfer songs, movies and photos from iPad to computer
With Macsome iPod Transfer, you can transfer music, videos and pictures from iPad to computer easily and quickly, since the software is really powerful and easy-to-use.
Preparations for use
1. Launch iTunes, click "Edit->Preferences", choose "Device" tab, and then check "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically" option to stop automatic sync.
2. After finishing the first preparation, plug in your iPad to computer in order to let iTunes recognize the device, considering iPod Transfer still needs certain data from iTunes, although iTunes needn't be launched after our program is in use.
Step 1: Download the software from online, install it on your computer, and then launch it.
Step 2: Connect iPad to computer visa USB cable, and the software will synchronize from device automatically.
Step 3: Choose a library or playlist to show the files.
Step 4: Select the files you want to backup.
Step 5: Click "iPod to PC" button and a window will pop up.
Step 6: Choose an output folder for your files and click "OK" button to start transferring.
1. You can also choose a playlist or photo album and right click to choose "Copy to Win" option to transfer the entire folder to computer directly.
2. When select files, you can use the searching box on the top-right side of the interface to quickly locate the files you want to backup.
3. In addition to click "iPod to PC" button, you can also click the menu "Action" and then choose "iPod to PC" option.
Powerful iPad Manager – Macsome iPod Transfer
As we have mentioned above, besides iPad backup, Macsome iPod Transfer is also a powerful iPad manager, for with it, you can create new playlists, new photo albums, rename them as you like, add songs, videos and photos to another playlist and can delete them if you do not need them anymore. Editing ID tags is also available!
Moreover, with this amazing application, you can not only transfer files from iPad to computer, but also iPad to iPod, iPad to iPhone, iPad to iPad, iPad to iTunes, PC to iPad, iPod to iTunes, iTunes to iPod and so on.