Transfer Music, Movies from iPad to iTunes
Do you intend to transfer iPad music, videos to iTunes easily and quickly?
Do you wish to have a free try before purchasing any transfer software?
Do you wonder which is the most suitable (powerful, practical and easy to use)?
Well, Macsome iPod Transfer for Win will be your preferred choice, since it fulfills all of your requirements. What's more, it can also transfer files from iPad to computer, iPad to iPod, iPad to iPhone, and transfer photos from and to iPad.
How to transfer music, movies from iPad to iTunes?
Notice: Before adding files from iPad to iTunes, please make sure the option "Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library" is checked in iTunes, or once the device is ejected, the files cannot be played in iTunes.
Two steps to set the option:
1. Open iTunes, click Edit->Preferences, and you can see the settings box pop up.
2. Under Advanced tab, check the option Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library.
Below is the step-by-step tutorial of adding iPad music, movies to iTunes.
Step 1: Choose a library or a playlist to show the files.
Step 2: Select the songs, movies you want to transfer to iTunes.
1. You can use the searching box to quickly locate the files you want to transfer.
2. Don't choose a photo album to transfer pictures from iPad to iTunes, because iTunes can not preview them.
Step 3: Click "iPod to iTunes" button and the transferring will begin automatically.
1. You can also click the menu Action and choose iPod to iTunes option.
2. If you didn't run iTunes when click "iPod to iTunes" button, please don't worry, for iTunes will be launched automatically.
More convenient functions
Apart from transferring music, movies from iPad to iTunes, Macsome iPod Transfer also provides many other considerate functions to help people better manage iPad and iTunes.
Edit ID tags
Macsome iPod Transfer allows you to edit ID tags of Music and Video, including Name, Genre, Artist, Album and Comment. You should first select the file you want to edit, double click the tag properly, and you can see the original content is highlighted. Input text in the editing box, the original content will be overwritten, and then press "Enter" key.
Macsome iPod Transfer provides three ways to eject your iPad device.
Method 1: Click the "Eject" icon of the iPad device you want to eject.
Method 2: Right click any playlist or photo album of the iPad device you want to eject, and then select the option "Eject".
Method 3: Select any playlist or photo album of the iPad device you want to eject, click the menu "Device", and then choose "Eject Device" option.