Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPod, iPhone,
iPad and PC
Macsome iPod Transfer is a powerful and practical iPhone photos manager, for with it, you can manage your iPhone photos more easily. Besides photos, you can also use it to manage songs and videos. Though it is called iPod transfer, it is also an iPhone transfer, iPad transfer.
How to transfer photos from iPhone?
Macsome iPod Transfer is extremely easy to use due to its intuitive and user-friendly interface, and both professionals and novice can handle it at first sight, for any transfer can be done with only a few mouse clicks.
Step 1: Download the software from online, install it on your computer and then run it. (The free trial version has the limitation that you can only transfer one file at a time.)
Step 2: Connect iPhone to computer via USB cable. You can connect multiple devices to your computer, such as iPod and iPad. iPod Transfer will take a few minutes to read the contents of the device.
Step 3: Transfer photos from iPhone.
Transfer photos from iPhone to PC
1. Choose a photo library (Library, DCIM Photos or PhotoAlbum) to show its files in the file list and select the photos you want to backup.
Tips: You can use the searching box to quickly locate the files you want to backup.
2. Click "iPod to PC" button and a window will pop up.
Tips: You can also right-click the files and choose the option "Copy to Win", or click the menu Action and choose the option "iPod to PC".
3. Choose an output folder for your photos and click "OK" button to start transferring photos from iPhone to PC.
If you want to transfer all the files in a photo album, you can right click the photo album, and then choose the option "Copy to Win".
Transfer photos from iPhone to iPod, from iPhone to iPhone
First of all, you should make sure you have connected two or more devices to your Win, and notice that you can only make one device active at a time.
1. Select the iPhone from which you want to transfer photos and choose those photos.
2. Right click the files, and then move the mouse to "Copy to Device" option.
3. Click the target device, and then the transfer will start automatically. You can view them in target device after finishing transferring.
Transfer photos from iPhone to iPad
With Macsome iPod Transfer, you can also transfer photos from iPhone to iPad, and the operation is just the same as from iPhone to iPod, iPhone.
Notice: Currently, you can transfer music, videos and pictures from iPad to PC, iPhone, iPod and iPad, and transfer pictures from those devices to iPad, but cannot transfer music, videos to iPad.
In addition to transferring photos from iPhone to other devices, you can also transfer files from iPod, iPhone, iPad to PC, from PC to iPod, iPhone, iPad, from iPod, iPhone, iPad to iTunes, from iTunes to iPod, Phone.
To sum up, Macsome iPod Transfer is really powerful to transfer music, videos and photos among iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes and PC. Download the software and have a free try right now!