Tutorial of iTunesConverter
STEP 1: Select audio files to convert
- 1. Click Add button in iTunes Converter top, you can see a new popup window.
- 2. Then in this new popup window, click "+">Library>Music or click "+">Library>playlist(you desired).
- 3. Choose music in the below list by Command or Shift.
- 4. Click Continue button in popup window, and you will find your desired music in iTunes library added in filelist.
STEP 2: Set Preferences of iTunesConverter
The preferences setting includes General and Advance two portion, you can customize these options for converting iTunes Music. For example, preset Output options, you'll be able to change the output files format and the output destination and so on.
You may click the Macsome iTunes Converter menu, then select the Preferences... menu item to customize the settings.
- 1. Output
- Format: The outputformat including MP3, AAC, WAV. It allowed input any iTunes Music formats on iTunes.
- Bitrate: The bitrate determines the amount of information stored in the audio. A higher bitrate will result in clearer audio, but comes at the expense of file size.
- Type: The type including Constant Bitrate, Variable Bitrate. Choose Variable Bitrate, it means the bitrate is variable, and the least bitrate is you choosed on the last option Bitrate.
- Sample Rate: The sample rate determines the resolution of the audio. The higher the sampling rate is, the clearer the audio is. However, this comes at an expense of a bigger file size.
- Channels: The channels is fixed the iTunes Music track, you can choose Stereo, Joint Stereo, Mono as you like.
- Remove: Remove one iTunes Music in filelist.
- Remove All: Remove all iTunes Music in filelist.
- Show in Finder: Show the selected iTunes Music in finder.
- Show Inspector: Show the iTunes Music information such as Summary, Tags, Artwork in a popup window, as well edit the tags in the window.
Save output files to-> You can save the output files to default document iTunes Music, and choose Custom to browse the location as you selected.
Use a custom format for output subfolder-> Customize it, after converting it can classified output by Tags into subfolders automatically. For convenient management, you can file your music according Alubm, Album Artist, Artist, Title.
Overwrite existing file after converting-> Check it to save the output files, if a file with the same name existing in the output folder, it will overwrite existing file after converting.
- 2. Update
Automatically check update on startup-> Check it, you will automatically check update on startup every time, please check it as you like.
Output File Format-> You can choose Custom, Same as source, For spoken word, For streaming music to set the output file format, and get the best quality. As well you can customize the Format, Bitrates etc.
The information of Custom:
STEP 3: Start Conversion
Make sure all your desired iTunes Music in the filelist, and then press Convert button or click the menu Control->Start Converting. If you want stop converting, please click Stop.
context menu: When converting finish, the context menu brings you more convenience.
Copy files between Mac and iPod without iTunes
Record any audio on Mac
Convert any iTunes format to MP3,AAC. Fast & CD quality
Convert audio books to MP3,AAC. 5X speed fast
Loseless audio editing freeware
Cut big audio file to small pieces