Some of Questions using Amazon Music Downloader for Mac:
- Why can I only convert 1 minute of each audio?
- What are the differences between Macsome Amazon Music Downloader and other Amazon conversion programs?
- I have received the license information. How to register Amazon Music Downloader?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
- What kinds of music formats does the program support? What output format can it export?
- Can I convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- Does Amazon Music Downloader support Amazon Music HD?
- How to contact us when you encounter "Conversion Failure"?
Q.Why can I only convert 1 minute of each audio?
Macsome Amazon Music Downloader supports a free trial version, which only lets you convert 1 minute of each song for testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license.
Q.What are the differences between Macsome Amazon Music Downloader and other Amazon conversion programs?
With Macsome Amazon Music Downloader, you can download songs from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music, and convert them to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF and ALAC without quality loss.
Q.I have received the license information. How to register Amazon Music Downloader?
Step 1: Run Macsome Amazon Music Downloader on Mac. Click the Apple Menu bar and click Macsome Amazon Music Downloader - Register, you can also click the button on the top-right user interface, and choose the Register option in the drop-down list, then you will get the registration window.
Step 2: Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration popup dialog, then click "Register".
Q. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
1: First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program.
2: The registration code is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email address and Code into the registration popup dialog.
3: If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our support team for help.
Q. What kinds of music format the program supports? What output format can it export?
Macsome Amazon Music Downloader for Mac supports downloading songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts from Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF or ALAC format.
Q. Can I convert the entire playlist from Amazon Music?
Yes, you can convert the entire playlist, artist, album, or podcast from Amazon Music.
Q. Does Amazon Music Downloader support Amazon Music HD?
Currently, Macsome Amazon Music Downloader doesn't support Amazon Music HD.
Q. How to contact us when you encounter "Conversion Failure"?
 Please make sure the songs you want to convert can be played normally on Macsome or on the Amazon Music web player in Chrome.
 Please don't connect an external audio device to your computer during the conversion and don't play Amazon Music on other devices at the same time.
If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.
- 1. Please send us the detailed info on your Mac OS.
- 2. Are you a Prime Music user or an Amazon Music Unlimited user? And which country/region does your Amazon Music account belong to?
- 3. What is the output format you choose?
- 4. Did the problem happen to a certain audio file or to all audio files?
- 5. Please send us log files. You can find them by clicking the icon, and select Open Log File. Then click the logs folder and you will see the log files, please send us all the log files.