- I have received the license information. How to register Audiobook Converter?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
- Why cannot I get the whole file with the trial version?
- What kinds of audiobook files does the program support? What output formats can it export?
- How to contact us when you encounter with "Conversion Failure"?
Q.I have received the license information. How to register Audiobook Converter?
Step 1: Run Macsome Any Audiobook Converter on Mac. Click Apple Menu bar and click Macsome Any Audiobook Converter - Register, then you will get the registration window.
Step 2: Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration popup dialog, then click "Register".
Q. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
1: First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program.
2: The registration code is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email address and Code into the registration popup dialog.
3: If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our support team for help.
Q.Why cannot I get the whole file with the trial version?
Macsome Audiobook Converter trial version only allows trial users to convert the first 1/3 part of each book. Please purchase a license to unlock this restriction.
Q. What kinds of audiobooks the program supports? What output format can it export?
Macsome Audiobook Converter supports converting the downloaded purchased Audible, audiobooks & podcasts from Audible.com, as well as audiobooks from Audible Plus to MP3, M4A and M4B at faster speed.
Q. How to contact us when you encounter with "Conversion Failure"?
If above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekend. And we will submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.
- 1. Which Mac OS are you using?
- 2. What is the output format you choose?
- 3. Did the problem happen to a certain file or to all files?
- 4. Please send us two log files. You can find them by clicking the icon, and select Open log file. Then click the logs folder and you will see the log files, please send us all the log files.