- Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- What's the differences between Macsome Pandora Music Downloader and other Pandora music downloading tools?
- I have received the license information. How to register PandoraMusic Downloader?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
- What kinds of music format the program supports? What output format can it export?
- Can I convert the entire playlist from Pandora?
- The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- How to contact us when you encounter with "Conversion Failure"?
Q.Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
Macsome Pandora Music Downloader for Mac offers a free trial version to test. It enables you to convert the first three minutes of each song and convert 3 music files simultaneously. To unlock this restriction, please get the full version.
Q.What's the differences between Macsome Pandora Music Downloader and other Pandora music downloading tools?
Macsome Pandora Music Downloader for Mac is a professional Pandora Music Converter, which can not download music from Pandora, but also can convert Pandora tracks, albums. playlists, and podcasts to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF and ALAC. It is available for Free Pandora, Pandora Plus, and Pandora Premium users. That's to say, you can download music from Pandora for free.
Q.I have received the license information. How to register Macsome Pandora Music Downloader?
Step 1: You can directly click the the icon to open the registration window and complete the registration process. Besides, you can also click the icon on the top-right user interface, and choose "Register" option in the drop-down list, you will get the following registration window.
Step 2: Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration popup dialog, then click "Register".
Q. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
1: First please make sure that you have downloaded or ordered the correct program.
2: The registration code is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email address and Code into the registration popup dialog.
3: If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our support team for help.
Q. What kinds of music format the program supports? What output format can it export?
Macsome Pandora Music Downloader for Mac helps you to download music, albums and playlists from Pandora, and convert Pandora music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC.
Q. Can I convert the entire playlist from Pandora Music?
Yes, you can. It supports downloading the entire playlist. You can select a playlist and click "Add to list" button to load the whole playlist to the program.
Q. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
The output quality depends on the subcription you have. Pandora on the Web plays 64k AAC+ for free listeners and 192kbps for Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium subscribers. To check the output quality, please click on the icon at the top right-hand corner of interface, then set "AUTO" as output format, which will keep the original quality.
Q. How to contact us when you encounter with "Conversion Failure"?
If above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekend. And we will submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.
- 1. Which Mac OS are you using?
- 2. What is the output format you choose?
- 3. Are you a Free Pandora, Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium user?
- 4. Please send us the Pandora Music playlists or albums links which you converted for a test.
- 5. Please send us two log files. You can find them by clicking the icon, and select Open Log File. Then click the logs folder and you will see the log files, please send us all the log files.