With the operating system upgrades or other reasons, you might have problems while using programs. If the problems can't be solved, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one.
No RefundsWe do not accept the refund requests or products exchange in these cases:
Refunds PermittedWe accept refunds in these cases:
- You purchased a wrong product, and then purchased the right product within the refund period. We can refund you for the wrong product. But if the two products are irrelevant, we do not approve the refund.
- You paid twice for the same product accidentally. We can refund the duplicated purchase to you.
- Macsome Inc. has fatal technical problems that our technical support team can't provide a fix the refund period.
- You've been charged again by forgetting to cancel the auto-renewal, and contact us before the refund date.
Once the order is canceled, please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Details on Refund Period
- We offer a refund within 30 days of your purchase for Macsome Spotify Downloader Win & Mac (Lifetime Plan), Macsome iTunes Converter Win & Mac (Lifetime Plan), Macsome Audiobook Converter Win & Mac (Lifetime Plan), Macsome Tidal Music Downloader Win & Mac (Lifetime Plan) as well as Macsome Amazon Music Downloader Win & Mac (Lifetime Plan).
- We offer a refund within 2 days of your purchase for Macsome Spotify Downloader, Audiobook Converter, Tidal Music Downloader, Amazon Music Downloader and Macsome iTunes Converter (1-Month & 12-Month Plan).
Paddle is the leading digital commerce solution trusted by software and online services companies to grow their businesses globally. Macsome uses Paddle to provide you with very secure and fast online purchase.
If you have any questions about our refund policy or programs of Macsome, please send emails to our support: firstname.lastname@example.org